Developing the agenda – beyond Clubmark: what now for club development? the first in a series of virtual Network forums is now only one week away.
Ahead of the event, we have posted some discussions in the LinkedIn group to tease out relevant issues, views and experiences:
- What could club development look like beyond Clubmark?
- How do you get people to do things?
- Coaches and club leadership
- How is SHMS implementation going?
Your comments will help shape the content and contributions on the night. So please let us have your thoughts.
As well as our members’ LinkedIn group page there is a Network event page with more information here. This allows members to invite club colleagues and other clubs’ leaders who are not members of the Network.
The event page invites you to confirm attendance to get further updates. But you MUST register for the event as well by clicking here to get joining details shortly before the day.
We are fast approaching our attendee limit so please ACT NOW!
Other current posts:
- All Stars and Dynamos 2021 launch. So what did we think?
- ECB Microsoft partnership: what could this mean?
- Any clubs received business interruption insurance payouts yet?
- ECB Coaches Association conference recordings
- Testing for legionnaires in closed clubhouses; any advice?
- Recommendations for online prize draw ticket sale platforms?
- Covid-19 impact on grassroots sport; Sport & Recreation Alliance survey
The full library of past discussions with links to individual posts can be found on the Network’s website here